Introduction


Now then,

My name is Hayley, I'm 20 years old and just finishing my final year of my degree at Sheffield Hallam University, England.
Welcome to 'Shift my booty' - those who know me well, know that I'm well known for my bodacious backside, and admittedly I have a few issues with my weight, including my self-confidence.
Recently, I've decided I'm going to do something about it, I currently stand at 5ft 6in and weigh 16st 6lbs and wear a size 16 - again I know I'm classed as overweight and I'm definitely not perfect, but then again, who is? - So what's the point of this? It's simple, I'm going to use this blog to record my progress in my mission, to motivate me to lose weight, become more confident and happier with my self-image.
I know for a fact this is NOT going to be easy for me, As a person I'm incredibly laid-back and not into my exercise, but I'm willing to give it a shot, so I'll be recording my meals, commenting on recipes I've enjoyed, workouts that are working for me and of course I'll be updating you on my progress as I start to 'shift my booty' (and general weight of course ha!).
Hope you enjoy reading, feel free to give me feedback on my progress!
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment