Before Photos

Now then,

Hope you're all good! This is the hardest post for me so far, I've been dreading this since starting it up, but before I went on my run/jog this morning with Beth, we took my before pictures...

I understand completely that I have a long long way to go yet, but with the motivation and encouragement I've recieved so far, I'm going to try and make it possible!



 Honestly, I look in the mirror everyday and I am embarrassed, I know I'm not the biggest girl in the world, but I'm definitely not the slimmest, I am 100% certain that I will be much happier with myself once I shed some of this weight and shift that booty down to a smaller scale!
Those who know me don't tend to see full body photos of me, and now, you know why, I hate being in front of the camera unless I'm taking it myself.
I am so determined to fight this and I hope you will continue following my progress as I carry on, because you know what?

 And I will.
Even if I look ridiculous and awful whilst doing it I will.
'This Girl Can' is a fantastic campaign for women who want to exercise and get fit, I suggest everyone checks it out (again, not paid to promote or endorse this campaign in anyway!) and it's this campaign that gives me more encouragement to keep on going.
Thank you to all of you that are still following my progress, I really appreciate it.
I will update you on my food and workout later.

So until tonight
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment