Evening all!


I feel like I've been saying this way too often in my posts, but unfortunately it is true that blogging has taken a back seat in my life, but I am really hoping that I'll have some more time to do it soon!

So where have I been?

In a nutshell, I've been:

At work, Joined Slimming World, Swimming with Tri4Girlz or at the gym...

like I said, in a nutshell right?

However, all of these have been a positive step forward to where I ultimately want to be, which is a better me!

So far I've lost 16lbs (WOO!) - with Slimming World, earning my 1/2 stone, 1 stone and bronze body magic awards, I'm finally starting to get my confidence back and I go on my first solo (well, without family!) holiday to Amsterdam next week with my best friend Lucy!

I'm looking forward to Amsterdam and will be sure to put a post up about our adventures soon! 

However in the meantime, here's what we can hope to see on the blog in (hopefully!) near future:

Amsterdam travels, weightloss updates, Tri4Girlz, Pre Tea Slim review and anything else that may spring to mind! 

That's that really, don't worry, I haven't disappeared all together!

Speak soon,

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment