There's quite a few different slimming teas out on the market now, including the likes of Bootea, Skinny Mint and Teatox, the market for it is certainly growing.

I tried Bootea on 2 occasions, the first I was kind of impressed, the 2nd time, not so much, and I still have a nearly full box in my room somewhere! So generally, I dismissed the entire "Teatox" market after this, until I discovered Pre Tea Slim.

When I first saw this, I must admit that I was skeptical, after my experience with Bootea, but either way, I gave it a try!

I was pleasantly surprised, I sampled both the morning boost and the night time cleanse, and they both tasted lovely! So after sampling a cup of them each I was eager to try a 7 day sample.

I must note that I didn't weigh myself before/after doing the 7 day test, I was however testing to see how much effect it had on my body and mindfulness!

Now before I go onto the 7 day trial, lets talk ingredients:

Daytime Blend:

Blended Formosa, Oolong with Mate, Ginger Root, Gynostemma, Lemongrass, Safflower and Rose Flavour.

Night Blend:

Egyptian Camomile with Peppermint, Liquorice Fennel, Coriander Seeds, Cardamom and Lavender.

All these ingredients are blended in the UK and are 100% natural, no nasty laxatives or additives! This is also the only tea of its kind blended in the UK, which is one of the big factors that sold it to me!

The teabags themselves have a great shape to them too, which when placed in boiling water, extract as much flavour as possible from the blend to give a really great taste!


Now, onto the 7 day trial.

As I mentioned earlier, I had already had a taste of each blend, but now was my chance to see if it really lived up to my first impressions!

Luckily, they didn't disappoint.

Those who know me know that I love my sleep and I do not enjoy getting up in a morning at the best of time (but who does?!) - Now the first thing I did was make a cup of the Daytime Blend, in the hope it would help wake me up, the smell of the tea alone was lovely and I found myself really enjoying the tea! - As the day went on, I found myself with more energy, I felt happier and the best of all, I didn't feel the need to snack on bad foods, which is a massive bonus and best of all, it tasted lovely! - This carried on for the entire 7 week sample and I felt so much better each morning having had a cup of it.

Now, onto the Night blend.

Admittedly this is the one I was more skeptical about, after sampling market rival Bootea, I felt myself having to rush to the toilet more in a way that felt a lot less natural! (the laxative effect!) and I wasn't keen on Bootea's night teatox, however with the Pre Tea Slim Night Blend, it was a completely different story! It tasted lovely, I felt relaxed, and I actually fell asleep so much easier that night!
 Also, on a plus side, it cleaned me out in a way that felt a lot healthier and a lot more natural than the other teatox brand! Sorry if that was too much info, but its fact!

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, happier and a lot more content, I was even happier that this effect carried on for the entire 7 day cycle!

I fully recommend you try this out for yourself and see what I mean!

visit their site and shop here:


And follow them on Twitter and Instagram:

www.twitter.com/preteaslim
www.instagram.com/preteaslim


See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment